The website www.aletatours.com is owned by Aleta Tours & Travel.
All bookings here are made with Aleta Tours and the booking terms mentioned herein below constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and Company. By making a booking with us and/or depositing payments with us for tour and travel services you confirm having carefully read, understood and accepted the below mentioned ‘Terms of Services’.
Visitors on our website are kindly requested to fill the Enquiry Form with all necessary fields mentioned there and submit the same to be sent to our office. Upon receipt of the booking request or travel enquiry a travel expert from our office will get in touch with you with the best available information and offers for the desired tour package or travel services. In the event the travel requirements are not clear in the booking form submitted by you to us, our team may contact you via email or phone no. provided by you in the booking form. No booking is considered as ‘confirmed’ unless a tour confirmation letter is sent by us to the customer after receiving the initial advance payments in our account.
Our tours are subject to availability. To make the reservation for a tour with us, the customer requires depositing advance payments as may be conveyed by our travel consultant during the course of correspondence. No booking is treated ‘confirmed’ unless a confirmation letter is received by the traveller from our office after depositing the advance payments for the trip.
II) Balance Payments
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to make the balance payments at least 90 days prior to the start of the tour or as may be agreed/conveyed by our travel consultant during the course of correspondence. In the event of non-receipt of balance payment by the cut-off date, the Company will retain the right to treat the tour bookings as cancelled and the advance payment may be forfeited.
III) How to pay for your travel bookings
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
* If the cancellation is made before 30 days of start date, Rs 3000/- per person will be charged as processing fee.
* If the cancellation is made between 20 days to 30 days of the start date, 35% of the tour cost would be charged as retention.
* If the cancellation is made between 15 days to 20 days of the start date, 50% of the tour cost would be charged as retention.
* If the cancellation is made with in 15 days of start date, no refund will be made.
* Type of the vehicle booked will not be changed at later dates.
* Bank translation charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.